to show you that
is a very practical science!
The analysis which lies at the root of the project shows the gap in technical literature about acoustics dedicated to architects. In order to narrow the differences between theoretical knowledge and practical experience with lifelong learning opportunities Partners have come up with the idea to develop an interactive tool regarding Architectural Acoustics.
The partnership consists of experienced teams from organizations representing several European countries. Project partners possess skills in the area of Architecture, Acoustics, e-learning tools and design thinking.
ArAc IN TASKS:
- developing vocational education materials on Architecture Guidelines by architects,
- developing vocational education materials on Acoustics Guidelines by acoustic scientists,
- creating vocational education materials based on methodology and experience of Architect- Acoustician Cooperation by acoustic consultants,
- exploiting Innovative Acoustics Measurements by scientists,
- compiling and adapting knowledge of Architectural Acoustics into content of the book,
- creating visual materials by graphic designers, photographers and animation designers.
- transforming vocational education materials into Multibook,
- testing the target group.
MAKING OF ArAc:
In return for your time we have prepared a little bonus for you.